If you change your mind, we will allow you to return most products for a full refund within 30 days of your purchase date, provided it meets the requirements below:
- We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. Freight charges will not be refunded and in some cases we may need to charge you a restocking fee to cover the freight costs associated with sending you the order.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging, in new condition, with any included accessories and paperwork, otherwise a 20% restocking fee will be applied.
- The customer shall not return any goods to Aquascape Australia without obtaining prior authorisation from Aquascape Australia. Email email@example.com to request authorisation.
- No returns will be accepted unless a copy of the relevant invoice is enclosed with the returned goods. A list of the goods returned including product descriptions, quantity, date of return and the customer’s name and address must also be enclosed.
- Goods must be returned to us at your own expense.
- Excludes all pond liner, any cut to size products and any special order products that are not standard stock items.
We offer a trade discount for industry professionals such as landscapers and builders who are buying pond equipment for resale to their customers.
While we make every effort possible to deliver goods within the estimated time frame, delays are occasionally inevitable due to holiday delivery schedules, inclement weather, unforeseen circumstances and busy periods. Aquascape Australia and our fulfillment partners shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the goods within the estimated timeframe. Risk of loss and damages passes to you once the goods are delivered to you or are left with a person or place nominated by you.
Aquascape Australia uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. When you check out, you can view the shipping and handling charges for your order. In the rare case that shipping and handling charges exceed the amount shown, we will notify you. You will also be notified of your estimated delivery date after your order is shipped.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Our products should arrive at domestic addresses within 2-7 days of shipment. However, this timeline is not guaranteed, and Aquascape Australia is not responsible for any delays that may occur during shipment.
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED ITEMS
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact us for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order packing list.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardise our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
LIMITS OF RESPONSIBILITY
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of the product.
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where and when discovered. Aquascape Australia reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is cancelled, Aquascape Australia will issue a credit to the payment method used in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with our Returns Policy.
We reserve the right to modify or cancel the terms and conditions of these policies at any time without prior notice. Any modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions on www.aquascapeinc.com
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
To claim a warranty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your purchase including a copy of your invoice along with your contact details. We will then make contact with you to discuss the issue and your options.
*** Do not send anything back to us without receiving authorisation from us first.
- If requested, all goods for warranty must be returned to Aquascape Australia's nominated address to be inspected by our nominated technician at the expense of the purchaser.
- All goods for warranty must be accompanied by a proof of purchase, bank statements are not recognised as being sufficient as proof of purchase.
- Goods returned for warranty must contain: name and address of purchaser, contact telephone number during business hours and a brief description of the fault.
- In the event of a warranty item, Aquascape Australia will return a replacement item at our expense.
- If no fault is found or it is determined the fault is due to lack of maintenance, the return of the item will be at the purchaser’s expense.