AquaSurge™ 4000 Pond & Waterfall Pump:
Head Height - 5.62 Metres
Max volume - 14900 lts/hr
Power consumption - 220 watts
Discharge - 40 mm - expand or reduced pipe size to suit our application
These Submersible Pond and Waterfall Pumps are designed for 24 hour use and will provide the volume needed for a waterfall or stream. Remember multiple pumps can be used for extra large features, double waterfalls or creeks.
They can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Two pumps can be used side by side in a Pond Skimmer with their own check valve and bulkhead fitting. They are also small enough to fit in a Micro Skimmer unit.
The Aquasurge Pond and Waterfall Pump range are heavy duty professional pumps rated for constant use or for use on a timer.
This AquaSurge® 4000 Pump Features:
- Fully submersible and with thermal cutoff
- 5.62 metre total head height. Flow rate at 1.5 meters : 14200 lts/hr. Flow rate at 3 meters : 12680 lts/hr
- Heavy duty construction, stainless interior and bearings
- Robust, reliable, efficient, and quiet!
- Low electrical operating cost
- Fish safe – uses no oil
- Designed for 40 mm or 50mm plumbing
- Can be used vertically or horizontally
- 3 year warranty